Last Chance Events, Final Days for ACA Open Enrollment
The Affordable Care Act is still the law and consumers can shop the Marketplace during the shortened Open Enrollment period to select 2018 coverage. Time is running out as plan selections have to be made by December 15th in order to get quality, affordable coverage for 2018. Financial assistance is still available.
Free, in-person help right here in Western North Carolina is available. Appointments can be made by calling toll-free: 855-733-3711 or make an appointment online at www.pisgahlegal.org/free-legal-assistance/aca/.
In addition, there are free events are happening across WNC for the last week of enrollment:
Monday December 11th
- 1-7pm Mad Batter Food & Film– 617 West Main St., Sylva
Thursday December 14th
- 10am-4pm Marianna Black Library— 33 Fryemont St., Bryson City. Call 828-550-7908.
- 1-4:30pm Transylvania Community Services– 98 E. Morgan St., Brevard
Friday December 15th
- 8:30am-3pm Pisgah Legal Services – 440 S. Church St., Hendersonville
- 9am-8pm Pisgah Legal Services — 62 Charlotte St. , Asheville
- 9am-3pm Pisgah Legal Services — 169 N. Main St., Rutherfordton
- 12-5pm Swannanoa Public Library— 101 W. Charleston Ave., Swannanoa
- 3:30-7:30pm Addie’s Chapel Methodist Church— 201 Ridley St., Marion