Thank You for Supporting Pisgah Legal Services
Your charitable gift to Pisgah Legal Services will help thousands of the most vulnerable families and individuals in Western North Carolina, including disadvantaged children, victims of domestic violence, families facing homelessness, and senior citizens.
There are many ways you can support Pisgah Legal Services:
- Donate Now by Making a Secure Gift Online
- Send Your Gift by Mail using this Giving Form to: PLS, P.O. Box 2276, Asheville, NC 28802.
- Become a Justice Keeper by contributing monthly online. Your monthly gift provides Pisgah Legal with a reliable stream of support that is vital to pursuing justice for all in WNC.
- Donate Cryptocurrency – we accept Bitcoin, Ethereum and a number of other coins.
- Corporate Support
- Donate from Your IRA
- Use your Donor Advised Fund to Give
- Make a Gift of Stock
- Make a Leadership Gift
- Designate Your Gift for a specific area of our work, such as helping children or preventing homelessness.
- Honor a Loved One with a Memorial Gift
- Leave Your Legacy
- Attorneys – Join the Founding Attorneys Circle.
Pisgah Legal Services is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, Federal ID# 56-1191115, and has earned a 4-Star Rating from Charity Navigator.
“From the standpoint of bang for your charitable giving dollar, Pisgah Legal is a great deal.
They leverage my gift, not only with the hard work of a remarkably talented staff of dedicated lawyers and paralegals, but also with an amazing cadre of volunteer attorneys who take cases that help us keep people in their homes, get access to health care, and stay safe from domestic violence and abuse.”
– Terry Van Duyn (pictured here – right – with Sister Simone Campbell at the 2014 Poverty Forum. Michael Oppenheim photo)