Our Justice for All Program is a critical resource for thousands of immigrants in poverty. Legal aid can help immigrants:
- Secure legal immigration status and work authorization
- Stop child abuse and family violence
- Prevent homelessness and stabilize housing
- Obtain resources: food, income and housing
- Keep families together & prepare for possible deportation separation
The Need According to data compiled by Syracuse University, North Carolina ranks last in the country for legal representation in immigration cases before the immigration courts. At Pisgah Legal, we have just three immigration attorneys to serve the thousands of immigrants in the 18 counties of WNC. Immigrants face a convoluted and difficult process to navigate the United States’ immigration system.
The Solution Pisgah Legal Services needs more resources to respond to the critical needs facing our immigrant neighbors. You can help us raise $100,000 by July 1st to sustain the important work of the Justice for All Program and serve immigrants in need of legal aid in WNC.