ACA Open Enrollment 2020
The Affordable Care Act (ACA) open enrollment begins November 1st– December 15th
Consumers qualify for the subsidy if they:
- Don’t have an offer of employed based insurance or a spouses’ offer of employer coverage
- Aren’t currently incarcerated
- Are citizen or have immigration status (except DACA)
- Are not eligible for Medicaid or Medicare
- Have income between 100%-400% FPL
Single person: $12,760- $51,040/Family of 4: $26,200 -$104,800
Due to COVID, Pisgah Legal Certified Application Counselors are offering all appointments by phone and office space in Yancey and Madison counties for people with limited phone service/reception. If you or someone you know needs assistance with your application or understanding how to compare plans, Pisgah Legal can help! Make an appointment at www.pisgahlegal.org/aca or call 828-210-3404.
Pisgah Legal Certified Application Counselor Nelson Reyes spoke with Spanish language media, Hola Carolina, about the ACA open enrollment and other services provided by Pisgah Legal.