Pisgah Legal Services and the ACA Partners of WNC, with the co-sponsorship of the City of Asheville, will host “WNC #GetCoveredStayCovered” a free kick-off event for Third Annual Open Enrollment of the NC Health Insurance Marketplace on Saturday November 7, 2015 at the US Cellular Center from 10 am – 3:30 pm.
Local residents can attend for free, un-biased health insurance information and enrollment assistance in the NC Health Insurance Marketplace, while Mission Hospital System and UNCA Pharmacy Students provide free health and wellness screenings.
Walk-ins are welcome as well as reserved appointments. Make an appointment online or call 1-855-733-3711.
Events all around WNC are taking place on Nov. 7:
- 10am-3:30pm US Cellular Center (Asheville) 87 Haywood St., Asheville
- 10am-2pm Pisgah Legal Services (Hendersonville) 440 S. Church St, Hendersonville
- 10am-2pm McDowell County Senior Center (Marion) 100 Spaulding Rd, Marion
- 10am-4pm Unitarian Universalists UUTC (Brevard) 24 Varsity St., Brevard
- 11am-4pm Cannon Memorial Hospital (Linville) 434 Hospital Dr. Linville. Call 1-855-733-3711
- 9am-2pm Mountain Projects, Inc. (Sylva) 25 Shulman Street, Sylva. Call 828-586-2345 ext. 324