Thank You for Supporting Pisgah Legal Services
Your charitable gift to Pisgah Legal Services will help thousands of the most vulnerable families and individuals in Western North Carolina, including disadvantaged children, victims of domestic violence, families facing homelessness, and senior citizens.
There are many ways you can support Pisgah Legal Services:
- Donate Now by Making a Secure Gift Online
- Send Your Gift by Mail using this Giving Form to: PLS, P.O. Box 2276, Asheville, NC 28802.
- Become a Sustaining Member. Contribute monthly or quarterly online. Your contribution is charged automatically to the credit card of your choice until you tell us to stop.
- Donate from Your IRA or 401(K)
- Make a Leadership Gift
- Designate Your Gift to Help Stop Domestic Violence
- Leave Your Legacy
- Attorneys – Join the Founding Attorneys Circle by making a gift to the PLS Endowment by March 1, 2016.
For more information about these and other giving options, please e-mail Director of Annual and Major Giving Betsy Ellis or call 828-210-3444.
Get involved today and find out more about volunteering with Pisgah Legal Services.
“From the standpoint of bang for your charitable giving dollar, Pisgah Legal is a great deal.
They leverage my gift, not only with the hard work of a remarkably talented staff of dedicated lawyers and paralegals, but also with an amazing cadre of volunteer attorneys who take cases that help us keep people in their homes, get access to health care, and stay safe from domestic violence and abuse.
Every dollar I give PLS, returns $6 dollars to our community. That’s what I call return on investment.”
– Senator Terry Van Duyn (pictured here – right – with Sister Simone Campbell at the 2014 Poverty Forum. Michael Oppenheim photo)